Honest Information, Profitable Trading
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
|Posted on July 12, 2012 at 2:31 PM||comments (32)|
Such is the telepathic transfer I received this morning. Later, I had confirmation of that. Dear lady, I am honored by the trust you show in my words.
Professing no such powers, I however do my best to comment on the markets, and opining away, as
I find guidance when I sit at the computer and bash away at the keys.
Anyway, my Blogs over the last 7 days have been as follows :-
- Bank of England adds £50 billion Q.E.
- Money, work and implementation
- In the midst of war, people look for food, safety and loved ones.
- Floods, forestfires, landslides...what's happening?
- The U.S. jobs report... what does it mean?
- The Libor-fixing scandal...
You too may wish to read them, at :-
|Posted on July 6, 2012 at 7:22 AM||comments (6)|
The Central Bank of China has cut the rate to 6 percent, not 3.5 percent as previously noted in error.
Stephanie Ruhle is with Bloomberg, and not CNBC as previously noted in error.
My apologies for any confusion this may have caused.