Honest Information, Profitable Trading
|Posted on July 31, 2013 at 1:52 PM|
Hello, dear Readers, my posts this month have been as follows. There was a slight problem with my Vistaprint site, and I was not getting the up-to-date statistics recently, so in case there has been a problem with the communication, I thought I'd bring you up-to-date with my posts :-
1) Hello, Oakland, Cairo, Goma 16/7
2) In God we trust, Charity, Spiritual and Temporal Blessings 17/7
3) Detroit filed for Chapter 9 Bankruptcy 19/7
4) Hello Everybody...Oakland, Detroit, Miami 21/7
5) Could the Himalayan tsunami have been averted? 22/7
6) Potholes, potholes everywhere...hello India 25/7
7) Right selection, with confidence, will restore Prosperity 26/7
8) Baba Ramdev shop in Seven Kings 27/7
9) 'I trust according to the spirit of God that is within me' 28/7
As always, I look forward to receiving your comments. Keep them coming in- at lasts count, I had received a gratifying 806 comments to 1180 posts. Wey hey, readers, I am glad to hear from you.
Wish you a joyful time in your activities.
Categories: Best in the Industry, Branding, Detroit, Developments in Orissa, Bengal, Meghalaya, Divine Guidance, Drink a Pinta Milk a day., Egypt, Expansion the key, to avoid recession in midst of plenty., From Recovery to Prosperity, Herbal and Ayuvedic medications, Homely Comfort, Housing - Social and Improvements., How does money get to the real economy?, I would appreciate your comments, India, India's 14th 5-Year Budget., Interest Rate and the Economy., Investment Analysis and Management, May Allah bring Peace, Middle East, Mr Maponya, a dream city in South Africa., Mr Wilson, Yoga Masseur, Nature's Law, Nigeria, Oil price far too high, Oil Price, Interest Rates and Recovery, Prayer for Peace in Syria, Right selection of business, Selective Immigration, Spain, The Church of Latter-Day Saints, The Himalayan tsunami, The magic of chemistry - partnerships., The Third Industrial Revolution, The US Housing Market, Utah, Vegetarian food in Las Vegas, Website traffic streams, Welcome, West Bengal, Worldwide Economic Recovery