Honest Information, Profitable Trading
|Posted on September 9, 2013 at 4:48 AM|
Good morning, everybody.
I note that a few readers have been reading my blog overnight, especially on topics like Quantitative Easing, the Euro. The most popular blogs have been as follows, if you wish to read them too :-
1)What good would exiting the Euro do for Greece?
2) Would Quantitative Easing or Credit Easing help?
3) Where's the potential growth for the future?
4) Where's the chocolate I kept in the fridge?
5) You can sense the sense of duty Mr Obama has to America
6) What the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.
I imagine you will hear some impassioned debates on TV and the media in days to come.
Categories: Best in the Industry, Debt Ceiling II, Detroit, Divine Guidance, Expansion the key, to avoid recession in midst of plenty., Greece, Help save High Street stores in Britain, How does money get to the real economy?, I would appreciate your comments, Interest Rate and the Economy., Investment Analysis and Management, Job creation for youngsters in U.K., Mr Maponya, a dream city in South Africa., Oil price far too high, Oil Price, Interest Rates and Recovery, Spain, Utah, Website traffic streams, Welcome, Worldwide Economic Recovery, Zimbabwe - may it continue with fair policies